Life Changer in Action – 3-month subscription
€105,00 every 3 months
Only €8/session when choosing the 3-month subscription!
These new Life Changer in Action/Zhineng Qigong Online Sessions are presented by certified Hunyuan Qi Therapists who have been trained directly under Zhineng Qigong Master Yuantong Liu and are super passionate about sharing their knowledge, skills and effective practices for nourishing holistic health and strengthening the physical, mental and emotional well-being from within. During these 1.5 hour sessions we will present content and practice methods that are and have been shared as part of the diverse Life Changer by Hunyuan Qi Therapy Programs with Master Yuantong Liu and Britta Stalling.
Life Changer in Action - Weekly Qigong Practice Sessions
Theories are the methods, methods are the theories
- Dr Pang Ming -
You can research the best Zhineng Qigong methods for your life intentions and learn from different Qigong Masters and Teachers for many years but the only way to truly benefit from the tools and methods you learn is to regularly practice them. Things we do each and every day determine our results. If we focus our energy on the process of forming the habit to practice, we will experience progress and not only continue dreaming about what we wish to achieve.
At the same time, if we explore and study more deeply the theories behind Zhineng Qigong Science, it will also help us to deepen our practice. Sometimes, only a new insight, a little detail for a better understanding is inspiring us to take the time for our daily routine. That’s why Dr. Pang Ming’s statement above makes so much sense. You are creating the best benefits from your Zhineng Qigong experience if you combine both: Continued study and understanding of the scientific theories behind your practice…. And practicing the tools you are provided with!
Our “Life Changer in action” practice sessions are created to achieve exactly that! Each week, we provide you with an interesting mini-lecture followed by a dedicated and inspiring practice time.
It’s time for a new in-depth journey to holistic health & well-being!
We look forward to sharing these unique sessions with you.
Among many others, a regular Zhineng Qigong practice has the following benefits:
- Improve your health and increase vitality:
By regularly working on a good circulation of Qi and the exchange of body Qi with the universal Qi, you will increase Qi, leading to improved health and more vitality. Dedicated Zhineng Qigong practice leads to miraculous health results all over the world, for instance, practitioners curing themselves from cancer, depression, Parkinson's and many more. You can find many inspiring stories here.
- Build a strong mind-body connection:
Zhineng Qigong is an effective practice for body and mind as you guide your consciousness and move your body with greater awareness. The more often you practice, the more you will experience your mind-body connection, harmonize it and feel centered.
- Sleep better and be more relaxed:
We all know how important a good night's sleep is. It has so many benefits, for instance, it strengthens our immune system, enhances concentration and productivity, and gives the body and mind time to recover which is highly important for our self-healing abilities. Zhineng Qigong practice involves slow, deep breathing which calms the sympathetic (fight-or-flight) side of your autonomic nervous system. This system regulates processes like digestion, breathing, and blood pressure. If the sympathetic side is constantly active, it will negatively affect health as the immune response is switched off during prolonged alterness. Moreover, breathing deeply stimulates your body’s parasympathetic (rest-and-digest) response. As a result, you feel less stressed by difficult situations and will sleep better over time 🙂
- Enjoy a support system of like-minded people, socialize, make progress together and inspire each other:
Very often, it is difficult to find the motivation to practice on your own. Having a safe space where you know everybody has similar intentions to learn, practice, progress and evolve is a wonderful support system for faster reaching your own health and well-being intentions.
- Have a positive effect not only on yourself but also on the ones around you:
With a regular practice, you will be more resilient and keep your emotions in check by letting your heart guide them. You will approach life with a sunshine mind which will automatically lead to a radiant glow, also influencing the ones around you who will benefit from your strong Qi field. Feel happy from deep within and be the light for others.
“To persist in practice, a practitioner must treat it as an integral part of their daily life, giving it the same importance as a significant meal, developing it into a habit, forming a potential consciousness, and regarding is as the necessity for enhancing his or her vital activities.” - Dr. Pang Ming, Founder of Zhineng Qigong Science -
We strive to support you in your journey to holistic health & well-being as best as we can. The practice sessions are based on the theory and practice methods of the various Life Changer programs we offer and add a very important piece to the puzzle which has been missing so far.
What are the Life Changer Programs?
The Life Changer programs are based on the methods and teachings of the world-renowned medicineless hospital which are rooted in Zhineng Qigong Science and Hunyuan Qi Therapy. Zhineng Qigong is recognized in China as the most effective holistic health and natural Qi energy-healing modality and looking at holistic aspects of health and well-being by considering the whole body in its entirety with its physical, emotional and mental states of well-being. Find out more about the Life Changer programs here.
Please note, that it is not necessary to have participated in a Life Changer program for joining the practice sessions.
Life Changer - Zhineng Qigong Online Sessions:
The sessions aid as a regular anchor for your practice. They are presented by certified Hunyuan Qi Therapists who have been trained directly by Zhineng Qigong Master Yuantong Liu and are passionate about sharing their knowledge, skills and effective practices for nourishing holistic health and strengthening the physical, mental and emotional well-being from within. The regular practice will lead to wonderful transformations in no time and you will find new inspiration for the practice you do in your own time 🙂
The Life Changer practice sessions are offered every Wednesday for 1.5 hours.
The program is equally suitable for beginners, previous Life Changer participants and other Qigong practitioners.
If you miss any of the scheduled sessions, we will provide with you a replay of the specific session for the next 7 days after the session has been facilitated.
Focus and Content:
Monthly schedule for 2023 + facilitator:
- September: The five immune systems in Zhineng Qigong - Britta Stalling
- October: Improve your vitality from the core inside: Qi core - Reyna Lerma
- November: Take care of your neck - take care of your health - Wabke Bouman
- December: The foundation of your practice - Zhineng Qigong Level 1 - Andraz Purger
Some examples of the theories and practices that will be shared during the Life Changer weekly sessions:
- Hold Qi Up Pour Qi Down method – the fundamental Zhineng Qigong Level 1 practice which has an overall impact on your holistic health & well-being
- Three Centers Merge – a standing meditation that strengthens the physical functions, clears and strengthens the mind and stabilizes your emotions
- La-Qi as a self-health care method (different varieties)
- Unite Three Dantian into one meditation to strengthen the Qi flow from deep inside and harmonizing the body, mind and emotions
- Chen Qi to train the willpower of consciousness
- Qi Squats to strengthen the spine, nourish the central nervous system and the brain
- Neck Healthcare Methods
- Qi Core Improvement method to strengthen the inner core for your holistic health experience
- Hun Yuan Ling Tong as an approach to transform the negative information into the positive
- Hun Yuan Ling Tong Chanting for activating the self-healing abilities
- Five Zang Organs Nourishment Meditation to strengthen the inner organs and the emotional immune system
- Hunyuan Palace La Qi with 5 Zang Organs meditation
- Xu Yin ... N Chanting Meditation to nourish your mental abilities, clarity and awaken your true self
- The Sounds of Joy Chanting – heal your heart and soul
A detailed schedule will be released on a monthly basis.
What you can expect from the Zhineng Qigong Online Sessions:
- Self-health care management tools, meditations and practices under the guidance of a team of certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist
- Methods for activating and deepening self-healing approaches based on Zhineng Qigong Science and Hunyuan Qi Therapy
- Explore the power of your consciousness to shift, transform, create and evolve towards the life you love
- Enhance your well-being from within: strengthen and stabilize your mind, create emotional balance, improve the body’s functions and abilities, develop better focus and concentration
- Evolve into a vibrant state of health, resilience and well-being from within and nourish prevention
- Building a powerful and effective Qi field for holistic health development and enhancement
Join from the comfort of your home to learn from and practice with a wonderful team of international Hunyuan Qi therapists.
From February 2023: 1.5 Hour Online Sessions every Wednesday
Time: 17h00 - 18h30 (CET / Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone) / 11h00 – 12h30 EST (New York Time Zone)
Investment in your Health and Well-being:
We offer you 2 different options to choose from:
- 1 Month: €45 ≈ €10/session
- 3 Months: €105 ≈ €8/session
Participation Fee includes:
⦁ Live 1.5-hour Theory and Practice Sessions facilitated by a certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist, online via Zoom
⦁ If you miss any of the scheduled sessions, we will provide with you the essentials of presentations and practices. Please note, that this might take some time before we are able to share them with you
If you wish to register for the program but prefer not to pay online, you can also email us on email@example.com, then we will gladly issue an invoice for an electronic bank transfer.
Powerful experiences of previous participants
- The Life Changer program combines powerful tools to bring mind, body and emotions into a healthy state of perfect harmony (...). I have experienced a level of health and well-being I did not have the privilege to experience before.
- I have learnt a lot about what impact our mindset and the information/thoughts have on both the physical and emotional health. I have started to realize how powerful my true intention is (...).
- I have healed both physically and emotionally - my mind is clear and nourished
- I feel more confident in the possibility of self-healing
Hunyuan Qi Therapists facilitating the Zhineng Qigong Online Sessions:
Britta Stalling, co-founder of the Hunyuan Qi Therapy Program and Zhineng Qigong Teacher
Reyna Lerma, certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist and Zhineng Qigong Teacher
Naomi Hales, certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist and Zhineng Qigong Teacher
Wabke Bouman, certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist and Zhineng Qigong Teacher
Andraz Purger, certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist and Zhineng Qigong Teacher
Mary Morrison, certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist
Tiffany Scruggs, certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist
Elizabeth Estrada, certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist
Alfred Lerma, certified Hunyuan Qi Therapist
1 Session, 1-month subscription, 3-month subscription, 6-month subscription, 1-year subscription